Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Saturday, January 8, 2011

And More Christmas Projects...

So I couldn't leave out these fun little items.
The majority of the fabric was purchased from
I HIGHLY recommend this shop!
Her fabric is wonderful.
Prices are affordable.
And she gives very useful gifts
when you purchase something from her.
You definitely will NOT be disappointed!
I made Poochie Bags with matching mug rugs (I think I'm 
really into those! LOL) for the adults and Poochie Bags
and a pillowcase for the younger gals.  You can 
get Happy Zombie's free Poochie Bag pattern here.






And of course, I had to make little Holiday Happy Gnoma's!
These went in the Poochie Bags as well.

I made them into pot holders.
I'm in LOVE!

And last, but not least, here's another pillowcase I made
as a gift for a very wonderful college girl.
This fabric was also bought from 
So this was my busy sewing season!
I hope you enjoy viewing them
as much as I did making them!


2 comments:

FabricFascination said...

Cindy, you made such beautiful things with the fabric you bought. Thank you so much for the referral to my shop. There is nothing more valuable than a personal recommendation.

I love the pillowcase and all the bags.

Your blog looks great by the way.

Melissa P said...

Look at all that gorgeous sewing you've done!! Wonderful. Have a creative weekend.